Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Project 365 - Day 1

Welcome to the first post of my Project 365.  What is Project 365?  Well, it's simple.  You take a picture everyday for 365 days.  Now, I take a lot of pictures, so I do not think this will be hard to do.  I think the toughest part will be deciding which photo to post.  I want to really try to capture the day in one photo.  I may not always succeed, but hopefully by looking at the photo, the memories of the day will flood back to me.

What better day to start my project than on the day I turn the big 4-OH!  Yes, I will be documenting my 40th year in photos.  It may be a pretty uneventful year, but maybe not.  That is yet to be seen.  However, with a nearly 5-year old, and an 8-month old, I am sure there will be plenty of things going on.  So my bets are that it will be pretty exciting!

My very first picture is just a little hint of the many props I had on my big day.


This was on top of a long spring attached to a headband, and there were two of them (springy things, not headbands).  There were also mylar fringes and fabric flowers on the headband.  You can also see a few of the mylar "40" confetti that were sprinkled all over my desk.  My office was completely decked out in all sorts of fun "over the hill" themed goodies.  Balloons, streamers, centerpiece, signs, etc.  My compliments to my co-workers on making my day fun - even though I was feeling a bit under the weather.  I was battling my first cold of the season.  Blah!  Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment