Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Last day of being 40!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for bearing with me, and tolerating my picture dump over the past week!  I knew my first project 365 was coming to an end - FAST - and I needed to get caught up.  Now today is the day - Day 365 for The Year of Being 40, and I hope to end it with a nice photo.  That will be coming later.  Tomorrow I will officially be in my forties, and turn 41!  Thanks for tagging along in my journey!

Never fear!  I will complete my second Project 365 that was over-lapping with the first one.  Thank goodness I don't have to put those two separate tracker days in the titles anymore!  I can't promise I will stay on top of posting daily from now until the end of the year.  But rest assured, I will still be snapping away!

Now to think of a different title for this blog...

Dawn

3 comments:

  1. A HUGE congrats on your journey...and by the way, 40's are much better than your 30's...so enjoy that journey too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed your photos! And though I wished you a FB happy birthday, a belated happy birthday to you in blog-land! :)

    ReplyDelete