Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 (Day 126) Art

Art


We really wanted to go see these being created, but at the risk of sounding repetitive, we were snowed in!  Instead, I took some time at my lunch break today to check them out!  The ones I really wanted to see were already destroyed, broken, vandalized, etc.  But there were still some nice ones to see.  I couldn't just post one, so here are a few more.





These pictures do not really do them justice.  I know I could not create this kind of art, so I think they are pretty "cool" !

12 comments:

  1. How "cool!" I wish I had gotten to see them irl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ice sculptures are so cool...you did a great job of capturing the transparency!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Expose of wonderful talents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is some real fine details to these. I admire the talents of the artists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tough material to photograph but you did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sculptures and you managed to catch them very well. I admire those who creates such, seen some in Sweden and irl they are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echoing comments about what a nice job you did on capturing these transparent sculptures - tough to shoot ice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a wonderful job photographing them. I do wish I could have seen them in person though. Very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow -- wonderful sculptures -- you did a great job with the images, capturing the light is difficult with ice.

    ReplyDelete