Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 17 (Day 133) Macro shot

Macro shot.


I have been so excited to really try out my new macro lenses that my hubby gave me for Christmas.  When I came home from work yesterday, I saw that there was a light snow falling, and there were flakes collecting on the Mr's truck.  I scurried the kiddos in the house, grabbed my camera, popped on the lens, and headed back out in the cold.  I think these would have been better if I had used a tripod, but I am still pretty pleased.

9 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! What macro lens did you get? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla - I took Faith's advice and started with the macro lens sets. They screw on the front of my kit lens. They came as a set of 4. Cheap, but effective. One day I will have a REAL macro lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice....glad you are having fun with your new toy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delicate those snowflakes look, good work with your new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Incredible detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree a tripod would have given you a tighter shot but these are GREAT. I've been wanting a macro lens set and you may have just convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty flakes! Nicely done even without a tripod.

    ReplyDelete