Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 17 (Day 133) Macro shot

Macro shot.


I have been so excited to really try out my new macro lenses that my hubby gave me for Christmas.  When I came home from work yesterday, I saw that there was a light snow falling, and there were flakes collecting on the Mr's truck.  I scurried the kiddos in the house, grabbed my camera, popped on the lens, and headed back out in the cold.  I think these would have been better if I had used a tripod, but I am still pretty pleased.

9 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! What macro lens did you get? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla - I took Faith's advice and started with the macro lens sets. They screw on the front of my kit lens. They came as a set of 4. Cheap, but effective. One day I will have a REAL macro lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice....glad you are having fun with your new toy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delicate those snowflakes look, good work with your new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree a tripod would have given you a tighter shot but these are GREAT. I've been wanting a macro lens set and you may have just convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty flakes! Nicely done even without a tripod.

    ReplyDelete